- Arrive at 10:15 am on Sunday to set up and join team meditation at 10:30 am?
- Open the service?
- Lead the opening statement and vision statement?
- Introduce songs and Reader?
- Introduce special music/musician when appropriate?
- Welcome visitors and read the announcements?
If so, then you could be a Platform Assistant!
Training is provided during the Celebration Service Team workshop by the Love in Action Coordinator or minister
Celebration service is the demonstration of the application of Truth principles in the consciousness of Unity in Frederick. The Platform Assistant helps to create an atmosphere of joy and reverence that enhance the service.
Being the Platform Assistant will develop leadership and public speaking skills and gives the opportunity to participate in Celebration Services for the whole congregation.