The Board of Trustees is held in trust by the membership to make decisions regarding church governance, developing Church policy, managing the overall budget, and hiring and evaluating the senior minister(s).
In addition, the Board
- upholds the spiritual purpose of Unity of Frederick ministry through long-range planning
- establishes policy
- determines and conducts financial business
- authorizes the establishment of staff positions
- establishes fiscal conditions and operations of the ministry including financial disclosures
- determines and elects officers of the Board
- actively participates on committees as may be established by the ministry or by the Board itself
- acts as communications channel, being visible and available to the congregation.
The Board of Trustees has pledged to carry out all duties required by the by-laws of Unity of Frederick. The Board oversees the management of the church in cooperation with our senior minister, Reverend Toni Fish. The Board develops and implements long-range plans to ensure a thriving spiritual community based on the initiatives created by the community. The Board is visible and available to the congregation and responds in one collective voice to all requests and suggestions.
Members of the Board, 2015:
Cassie Simpson, President -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Scott, Vice President -- email@example.com
Pauline Cilladi-Rehrer, Secretary -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kandi Austin, Treasurer -- email@example.com
Carolyn Rocha , Member at Large -- firstname.lastname@example.org
We are honored to be Unity of Frederick Board members. Please feel free to contact any of us with your concerns and affirmations.