In this 5 week class led by Sarah Phillips, LUT, we will be discovering our spiritual gifts and how they connect us in a greater way to our core values, sacred service, and spiritual development—maximizing our capacity to grow and thrive. We are all on this journey of discovery together!
The outcomes of the program are to:
• Reconnect with what we call the True Self which is “who we have come here to be.”
• Identify our unique expression of “who we have come here to be” in service. It is the “doing.”
• Explore our life journey and connect it with the True Self.
• Define our core values and create a personal purpose statement.
• Discover what awakens passion within us and connect that to the world’s needs.
• Discern our individual gifts for sacred service and take stewardship of them.
• Help us mature spiritually by using our gifts to serve each other and the community.
• Continue our spiritual awareness and development.
• Discover our passions, as opposed to skills.
Cost: $50 or 10 per session