- Identify & research areas of need both within our congregational community and outside it?
- Meet as needed to develop & assess goals, the plan of action & to gather information to move forward in an intentional manner?
- Inspire and request participation, prayers of support from Unity members and other religious organizations for the benefit of those we consider and to whom we provide help?
- Recruit - as needed - for participation in/on specific projects?
If so, you could be a member of the Community Outreach/Inreach Team!
- Organizational skills – to assist in creating an action plan.
- Develop or use skills for goal writing & accountability to achieve goals.
- Visualize the improvement of the community we serve using Unity Principles.
- Have a positive attitude, respect for other people and a desire to participate in the betterment of our community.
Building community awareness of Unity in Frederick. Express, participate and share our committed concern and compassion for our community and the community in general.
Through this Team you will see the practice of the Unity principles benefit the Frederick and extended community. You will see goals & action plans working, achieving goals. You will learn about people of other backgrounds, traditions, beliefs and circumstances.