During the holiday season, often we lose sight of the abundance and peace in our world in the hustle and bustle of gifts and parties and family reunions. We can find ourselves in a funk or short-tempered as we work to “do it all – and do it perfectly.” I would like to challenge you to approach the season in a new way this year. I invite you to participate in a Prosperity Prayer Program - a program for realizing and demonstrating abundant prosperity in your life and affairs and for centering yourself in that ‘…peace that passes all understanding.’
Here is the plan of action:
Establish a specific date to start your program, such as the beginning of a particular week and select a prosperity prayer journal.
There are ten statements of Truth (see page 8). Write out one statement each day in your prosperity prayer journal. Meditate on it with feeling and direct concentration for at least 10 minutes (You may want to set a timer so that you are not distracted watching the clock). Following your time in meditation write down in your journal the thoughts that come to you. Be sure to do this daily. Because there are 10 statements of Truth, you will go through the entire list at least six times between
November 5th and January 5th.
After writing out your thoughts, make three lists – the first list of what you want to eliminate, forgive and release from your consciousness and your affairs; next a list
of what you want to demonstrate; and finally a list of what you are grateful for – including at least 6 things from your present day experience.
Tear up, burn safely or in some way “Throw away” the eliminate list. Write anew each day a “What do I want to demonstrate” list. Add to the gratitude list (perhaps you will want to keep a separate gratitude journal). Be sure to do this daily.
Since you have already received an all-sufficiency of supply (all that God has is yours right now) you can prove this Truth to your deeper mind by sharing your time, talents and treasure on a regular basis during the Prosperity Prayer Program. Giving is a spiritual practice that never fails to produce results because the Law is - give and you shall receive. Freely you receive so freely you give.
“And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.”
Experts tell us that it takes 40 days to realize truth at the conscious level of mind. A break during a 40-day period releases the energy built up around the idea. Therefore there must be a commitment to faithfully follow this program each and every day for 40-days – and even if one day is missed, to start over again and continue until you can go the full period with perfect continuity.
If you join me on November 5th, we will have 60 days until January 5, 2014. What if we completed this program and just kept going? Let’s do this thing and on January 5th, at the Sunday Celebration Service, we can share are results!!! May your holidays be blessed!
1.“The Spirit of the Living God within me is not only the giver of all good gifts, the supplier of all supply, but is the gift and the supply itself. God is the fulfillment which fills full my every desire. God ever dwelling within me is ready and willing at every moment to recreate or renew my body and mind or to manifest through me as anything I need. Today I begin to truly understand that money is not my supply. No person, place or thing is my supply. My consciousness of the presence and power of God within me is my supply. Therefore, God can do no more for me than God can do through me, through my consciousness (what I think and feel and believe to be true), through my faith and through my vision of a greater good. So before I attempt to raise money, first I must raise my conscious awareness, understanding, and knowledge of the all-providing activity of God within me as my supply.”
2. “Have faith in God. Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall say unto this mountain – Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he says will come to pass; he will have it. Therefore I say unto you, all things whatsoever you pray and ask for, believe that you receive them and you shall have them. “(Mark 11:22-24)
3. “Light! Light! Light! Let the prospering healing light of the Christ within me penetrate and banish all fear, anxiety or worry from my mind, heart and body. I clothe myself safely round with the pure white light of the Christ, into which nothing negative can enter and out of which only good can come.”
4. “Large sums of money, big happy surprises and rich exciting ideas come to me now – under grace, in perfect ways for my personal use and I use them wisely.”
5. “Let me learn to think of dollars as I do leaves or fruit on trees, as the natural and inevitable result of the law active within. There is truly no need to worry or be anxious when the tree appears to be bare as long as we are conscious of the Truth that the Law is even now operating within the tree to bring forth fruit after its own kind. The same law active within the tree is active within me, so regardless of the appearance of “bare tree” in financial matters I let the law do its perfect work in me.”
6. “I lift up my thoughts and feelings to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I Am is the source and substance of all my prosperity. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Divine Presence of Infinite Prosperity. Therefore my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.”
7. “God’s will for me is supreme good. God’s will for me include health, wealth and inner well-being. I am willing to do the good will of God – which is the open door to the fulfillment of all my dreams for greater good. God’s good will manifest in my life now.”
8. “I am a radiating center of Divine Love. Love fills my heart with harmony. Love fills my mind with kind, helpful thoughts. Love fills my lips with words of praise and cheer. Love fills my life to overflowing with peace and prosperity. Whatever the need or problem, Divine Love is the answer and I am perfect expression of Divine Love now. Divine Love now fulfills my every need.”
9. “Strength, strength. I am one with the strength of the Christ within. I let all burdens fall from my shoulders. I let all anxiety drop from my mind. I let all fear slip away from my heart. I let all outer affairs be released. I let every shackle be loosened. Divine Strength is making wise and true adjustments in every phase of my life. I relax, rejoice and let it.”
10. “I have faith in the prospering power of God as it works mightily in me now. I have faith that all things are now working together for my good and I am working with them in the wisdom and power of Spirit. I have faith in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life, for God is in absolute control. My faith makes me whole.”